BUY THIS Subsalve EFB-200-SW 220lb. Enclosed Shallow Water Flotation Bag TODAY FROM RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE.This versatile underwater lift bag from Subsalve(model: EFB-200-SW) is available at one of the best prices anywhere on the internet or in-store!
DetailsENCLOSED FLOTATION BAGS
When you need to float an object close to the surface, use SUBSALVE’s “pillow” shaped Enclosed Flotation Bags in any position—upright or flat, outside or inside of structures— for vessel salvage, auto recovery, pipeline and cable installation and emergency flotation for ships, aircraft, submersibles and ROVs
Configure a multitude of rigging combinations.
- Use with a single pick point (shackle supplied on the bottom of the bag).
- Invert to use the multiple stainless steel rings on the top of the bag.
- Urethane-coated nylon—high-strength and heavy-duty
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Resistant to most petro-chemicals
- Low maintenance requirements and easy to clean
- RF welded seams
- Heavy nylon lift harness built into the body of the lift bag
- Safe working ratio of 6:1
Safe and easy of use
- Equipped with all necessary hardware—ready for immediate use
- 3/4” NPT inflation/deflation port
- Stainless steel quick disconnect for inflation
- Pressure relief valves: set to release at 2.5 psi above ambient pressure
- Enough pressure relief vales are installed in each bag to allow expanding to vent should a free ascent occur.
• Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping.
• Custom sizes available.
• All Subsalve USA products are compliant with IMCA D-016-AIRBAGS, ABS, U.S. Department of Defense Standards.
- Additional Information
SKU 123596 Weight 12 Country of Manufacture United States Mfr. Model Number EFB-200-H Link to User Manual Subsalve Lift Bag User Manual Link to Schematics x Link To Catalog http://www.rentaltoolsonline.com/v/vspfiles/files/pdf/subsalve%20catalog%20EFB-SW.pdf Technical Specifications 1/4" NPT inflation port Equipped with stainless steel quick disconnect for inflation 3/4" NPT stainless steel ball valve for deflating Pressure relief valves set to release at 2.5 psi above ambient pressure Free Shipping No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
All great , with excellent follow up when I had a questions!
Product Price Customer Service Product Quality
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
I am looking for a way to lift my bosat lift and move to shore, the water is only 6' deep, would this work? I want to attach to air compressor is that possible, fitting?
Question by: pete on Sep 12, 2018 11:53:00 AM
Thank you for your question. After speaking with the manufacturer, it is suggested to use the standard EFB's but rig them lower on the boat lift, rather than using the shallow water bags. This is due to rigging purposes. The EFB's come equipped with your standard quick disconnect valve for inflation, allowing you to use an air compressor with a standard inflation hose. Unfortunately we do not offer any of the EFB's as a rental option anymore. All sizes are available for purchase. You will need to ensure that you acquire a bag that is rated to lift the total weight of your boat lift. Please refer to the following link to see the different sizes offered. https://rentaltoolsonline.com/rental-tools-online-underwater-lift-bags-and-tools-s-83/rental-tools-online-underwater-lift-bags-salvage-pontoons-s-346/rental-tools-online-enclosed-flotation-bags-s-177.htm
Answer by: Nick Boyt (Admin) on Sep 12, 2018 4:00:00 PM