BUY THIS Subsalve EFB-4000-SW 4400lb. Enclosed Shallow Water Flotation Bag TODAY FROM RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE.This versatile underwater lift bag from Subsalve(model: EFB-4000-SW) is available at one of the best prices anywhere on the internet or in-store!
|EFB-200||220 / 100||29 / 74||38 / 97||12 / 5.4|
|MSP-200||247 / 135||31 / 80||38 / 96||10 / 4.4|
|EFB-500||550 / 250||32 / 82||51 / 131||20 / 9|
|MSP-600||605 / 275||40 / 101||48 / 121||13 / 5.9|
|EFB-1000||1100 / 500||44 / 113||51 / 131||32 / 14.5|
|MSP-1200||1210 / 550||51 / 131||61 / 155||19 / 8.6|
|EFB-2000||2200 / 1000||55 / 141||60 / 154||50 / 22.7|
|MSP-2400||2420 / 1100||64 / 162||77 / 195||28 / 12.6|
|EFB-4000||4400 / 2000||69 / 177||75 / 192||70 / 31.7|
|MSP-4800||4840 / 2200||78 / 199||99 / 252||42 / 19.9|
|EFB-6000||6000 / 3000||76 / 194||112 / 287||90 / 40.8|
|MSP-7200||7260 / 3300||90 / 229||113 / 288||54 / 24.3|
|EFB-200-SW||220 / 100||29 / 74||38 / 97||12 / 5.4|
|EFB-500-SW||500 / 250||32 / 82||51 / 131||20 / 9.1|
|EFB-1000-SW||1100 / 500||44 / 113||51 / 131||32 / 14.5|
|EFB-2000-SW||2200 / 1000||55 / 141||60 / 154||50 / 22.7|
|EFB-4000-SW||4400 / 2000||69 / 177||75 / 192||70 / 31.7|
|EFB-6000-SW||6000 / 3000||76 / 194||112 / 287||90 / 40.8|
DetailsENCLOSED FLOTATION BAGS
When you need to float an object close to the surface, use SUBSALVE’s “pillow” shaped Enclosed Flotation Bags in any position—upright or flat, outside or inside of structures— for vessel salvage, auto recovery, pipeline and cable installation and emergency flotation for ships, aircraft, submersibles and ROVs
Configure a multitude of rigging combinations.
- Use with a single pick point (shackle supplied on the bottom of the bag).
- Invert to use the multiple stainless steel rings on the top of the bag.
- Urethane-coated nylon—high-strength and heavy-duty
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Resistant to most petro-chemicals
- Low maintenance requirements and easy to clean
- RF welded seams
- Heavy nylon lift harness built into the body of the lift bag
- Safe working ratio of 6:1
Safe and easy of use
- Equipped with all necessary hardware—ready for immediate use
- 3/4” NPT inflation/deflation port
- Stainless steel quick disconnect for inflation
- Pressure relief valves: set to release at 2.5 psi above ambient pressure
- Enough pressure relief vales are installed in each bag to allow expanding to vent should a free ascent occur.
• Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping.
• Custom sizes available.
• All Subsalve USA products are compliant with IMCA D-016-AIRBAGS, ABS, U.S. Department of Defense Standards.
- Additional Information
SKU 123600 Weight 50 Country of Manufacture United States Mfr. Model Number EFB-4000-SW Link to User Manual Subsalve Lift Bag User Manual Link to Schematics x Link To Catalog http://www.rentaltoolsonline.com/v/vspfiles/files/pdf/subsalve%20catalog%20EFB-SW.pdf Technical Specifications 1/4" NPT inflation port Equipped with stainless steel quick disconnect for inflation 3/4" NPT stainless steel ball valve for deflating Pressure relief valves set to release at 2.5 psi above ambient pressure Free Shipping No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!