BUY THIS Subsalve EFB-500 550lb. Enclosed Flotation Bag TODAY FROM RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE.This versatile underwater lift bag from Subsalve(model: EFB-500) is available at one of the best prices anywhere on the internet or in-store!
DetailsENCLOSED FLOTATION BAGS
When you need to float an object close to the surface, use SUBSALVE’s “pillow” shaped Enclosed Flotation Bags in any position—upright or flat, outside or inside of structures— for vessel salvage, auto recovery, pipeline and cable installation and emergency flotation for ships, aircraft, submersibles and ROVs
Configure a multitude of rigging combinations.
- Use with a single pick point (shackle supplied on the bottom of the bag).
- Invert to use the multiple stainless steel rings on the top of the bag.
- Urethane-coated nylon—high-strength and heavy-duty
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Resistant to most petro-chemicals
- Low maintenance requirements and easy to clean
- RF welded seams
- Heavy nylon lift harness built into the body of the lift bag
- Safe working ratio of 6:1
Safe and easy of use
- Equipped with all necessary hardware—ready for immediate use
- 3/4” NPT inflation/deflation port
- Stainless steel quick disconnect for inflation
- Pressure relief valves: set to release at 2.5 psi above ambient pressure
- Enough pressure relief vales are installed in each bag to allow expanding to vent should a free ascent occur.
• Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping.
• Custom sizes available.
• All Subsalve USA products are compliant with IMCA D-016-AIRBAGS, ABS, U.S. Department of Defense Standards.
- Additional Information
SKU 101234 Country of Manufacture United States Mfr. Part Number EFB-500 Link to User Manual Subsalve Lift Bag User Manual Link to Schematics x Link To Catalog http://www.rentaltoolsonline.com/v/vspfiles/files/pdf/subsalve%20catalog%20EFB.pdf Technical Specifications 1/4" NPT inflation port Equipped with stainless steel quick disconnect for inflation 3/4" NPT stainless steel ball valve for deflating Pressure relief valves set to release at 2.5 psi above ambient pressure Sales Tax Area OH
Yes I have an old steel float boathouse and the back is sinking and I need to install more Styrofoam under it. But I need to lift it up. Will this work or do I need bigger ones?
Question by: Kevin on Apr 29, 2017 12:03:00 AM
This type of question comes up somewhat frequently. Without having more information about your boat, like the displacement, dimensions, water depth, etc. it is not possible for us to say if this bag or other bags, or how many bags would be appropriate for you. We do not give engineering or rigging advice, but with additional information could at least say if what you had planned sounded reasonable. Good luck with your project!
Answer by: Ken (Admin) on Apr 24, 2017 3:35:00 PM
The lead time on the subslave bags says normally ships in 3-4 weeks. Is there a quicker option than that? I'm looking at the EFB-500.
Question by: Kevin Davidson on Aug 16, 2017 6:21:00 AM
Kevin, we advertise a 3-4 week lead time in case the manufacturer does not have that item available at the time of your order. This does not necessarily mean it will ship in that amount of time as often these items are in stock and available to ship in a few days.
Answer by: Conrad Coe (Admin) on Aug 18, 2017 2:53:00 PM
Question by: Tim Powers on Oct 14, 2017 11:43:32 AM
When factoring how many float bags are needed to be effective you need to know the weight of the object you're attempting to float. There can be a lot of variables involved and if you need help feel free to call our experts at 1-866-952-8665
Answer by: Conrad Coe (Admin) on Nov 6, 2017 10:35:00 PM
For moving a 900 boat lift in and out of the water each season, am I better off w/ one 1000lb bag, 2x 500lb bags or another option?