Specs: mechanical gauge, canvas carry-bag, 1 battery, 1 replaceable foam/rubber seal
The Nemo GRABO can grab all manner of materials.
Using the Nemo GRABO benefits any industry that requires the lifting and moving of large or heavy objects. Movers shifting wooden furniture, Pavers working with heavy stone, Tilers making tiling more efficient, to Glaziers fitting windows.
These are the materials the Nemo GRABO can work with:
- Glass. The GRABO is perfect for a glazier.
- Laminated cardboard.
- Plastics of all types.
- Wood, both rough and smooth.
- Metals. The GRABO sees no challenge in picking up metal with diamond plate or other uneven patterned surfaces.
- Tiles, smooth and patterned/uneven surfaces.
- GRABO works great with concrete, paving stones, granite and other less porous stones.
- Dry Wall.
How Much Can the Nemo GRABO lift?
The maximum weight a Nemo GRABO can hold depends on two things.
- The way you are carrying the material.
- They type of material you are carrying.
There are two ways you can use the Nemo GRABO to carry material.
Perpendicular ? and Parallel ?
Different shapes and sizes of items will need a different approach, so the GRABO is designed to give you a firm and safe hold from both angles.
You also need to consider the weight of what you’re lifting to use the GRABO safely. This chart provides you with the safe guidelines for carrying the main materials you will find yourself using with GRABO technology.NOTICE: Due to the high pressure that is created with GRABO we strongly recommend that you do not attempt to attach GRABO to glass thinner than 6mm thick. Damage can occur to glass that is thinner than 6mm thick.
Perpendicular Hold Parallel Hold Glass 375Lbs (170 kg) 265Lbs (120 kg) Ceramic Tiles 375Lbs (170 kg) 265Lbs (120 kg) Metal 242Lbs (110 kg) 242Lbs (110 kg) Plastic 220Lbs (100 kg) 220Lbs (100 kg) Wood 220Lbs (100 kg) 143Lbs (65 kg) Rough Slate 176Lbs (80 kg) 176Lbs (80 kg) Rough Concrete 176Lbs (80 kg) 176Lbs (80 kg) Dry Wall 165Lbs (75 kg) 143Lbs (65 kg)
Nemo GRABO is Easy to use!
Simply do the following:
- Place the GRABO on the item that you want to move.
- Press the green button to activate the vacuum. Once the vacuum is activated it creates a strong suction allowing it to easily stick to any non-porous surface.
- Smoothly lift the item and move it to where you want to place it. For maximum lift, the vacuum can stay activated even while you are moving your item. The rubber-protected pressure gauge will allow you to always monitor the vacuum pressure level.
- Press the red button to release the item.
Using the Nemo GRABO improves efficiency and safety for you and your colleagues.
- Additional Information
SKU 141412 Weight 3 Country of Manufacture Mfr. Model Number NG-1B-FB Link to User Manual No Link to Schematics No Link To Catalog No Technical Specifications Model/SKU NEMO GRABO / NG-2B-FB Battery 14.8VDC 2600mAh Li-ion Rated Power 16W Charger Input Voltage 100-240VAC 50/60Hz Battery Charging Time ~2hrs Non-Stop Running Time (Full Charge) 1.5hrs Running Cycles (On Full Charge) 900 ON-OFF cycles of 10 seconds Stand-by Mode (Charge Hold) 30 days Pump Service Life 100000+ ON-OFF cycles / 800+ hrs continuous Rated Air Flow 0.7cfm (20 L/min) Maximum Vacuum Rate 11.6Psi (0.8 Bar, 80 kPa) Maximum Lifting Capacity 375Lbs (170 kg) L x W x H 12.1 x 7.37 x 4.91” ( 297 x 181 x 121 mm ) Net Weight (With Battery) 3.3Lbs (1.6 kg) Working Temperature 32°F~140°F ( 0°~60 °C ) Applicable Surface Type Peak/valley heights less than 0.1” (3mm), arc less than 5° Free Shipping Yes
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!Trustpilot