BUY THIS Greenlee PE2003-G Pulser Fault Locator TODAY FROM RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE.This precise battery powered fault locator from Greenlee(model: PE2003-G) is available at one of the best prices anywhere on the internet or in-store!
- Identifies the exact location of even the smallest breaks in insulation by "pulsing" a high-voltage signal that radiates into the earth at the location of the faults.
- With the A-frame mounted receiver, a visual analog meter points the way to the source of the voltage
- Multiple faults on a single wire can be identified indicating the need to replace instead of repair
- Extra-long test leads feature heavy-duty alligator clips for use on multiple cable types
- Includes a rechargeable transmitter, receiver, A-frame, ground stake,120V charger and a 12V DC (cigarette lighter) adapter
- Battery operated (one 12V and one 9V battery are included)
- Molded carrying case included
- Additional Information
SKU 104909 Weight 12 Country of Manufacture Mfr. Model Number PE2003-G Link to User Manual No Link to Schematics No Link To Catalog No Technical Specifications
- Model : PE2003-G
- Display : Moving coil galvanometer
- Enclosure : Plastic and metal
- Power Supply : Internal 12V rechargeable battery
- Type : Pulse ground fault locator
Free Shipping N/A
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!