BUY or RENT THIS Subsalve SP-12000 13200lb. Salvage Pontoon TODAY FROM RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE.This shallower water underwater lift bag from Subsalve(model number SP-12000) is available for rent by the day, week or month - perfect for quick jobs or longer, more complex projects.
Totally-enclosed, cylindrical bags are ideal for shallow water salvage, reducing the draft of a vessel or raising an object closer to the surface. They are invaluable in cable and pipeline operations and where long tows are planned.
- Urethane-coated nylon—high-strength and heavy-duty
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Resistant to most petro-chemicals
- Low maintenance requirements and easy to clean
- RF welded seams
- Replaceable, heavy-duty nylon webbing lift harness is built into the body of the lift bag,
- with a safe working ratio of 6:1
- The harness maintains the lift bag in a horizontal position while insuring maximum stability
- Equipped with shackles, valves and all necessary hardware for immediate use
- 3/4" NPT inflation port with 3/4" stainless steel ball valves for inflation and deflating
- Stainless steel quick disconnect for inflation
- Pressure relief valves set to release at 2.5psi above ambient pressure
CAUTION: Salvage Pontoons have multiple attachment points. All attachment points
must be connected with the shackles provided, and the load evenly distributed. Large
pontoons may require a separate lifting beam to evenly distribute the load.
- Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping.
- Custom sizes available.
- All Subsalve USA products are compliant with IMCA D-016-AIRBAGS, ABS,
- U.S. Department of Defense Standards.
For More SUBSALVE Products, Click Here!
THE RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE ADVANTAGERENTAL TOOLS ONLINE is the preferred (and often only!) source for professional-grade underwater lift bags like this Subsalve SP-12000 13200lb. Salvage Pontoon from Subsalve, providing a broad range of specialized industrial equipment for rent for heavy-duty projects all over the world. We're proud to be the industrial equipment & tool rental company professionals rely on to provide the quality brand name tools you need to successfully complete your project - on budget and on time.
- Additional Information
SKU 101287 Country of Manufacture United States Mfr. Part Number SP-12000 GSA Contract GS-07F-045GA Technical Specifications 1/4" NPT inflation port Equipped with stainless steel quick disconnect for inflation 3/4" NPT stainless steel ball valve for deflating Pressure relief valves set to release at 2.5 psi above ambient pressure Product Links
Manufacturer Catalog Pagex
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price No Sales Tax Area OH
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!