BUY THIS CS Unitec 11hp 15" Hydraulic Concrete Cutting Chain Saw TODAY FROM RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE.This powerful hydraulic chain saw from CS Unitec(model: CS 566110-2) is available at one of the best prices anywhere on the internet or in-store!
- Specifically designed for the demanding requirements of professional sawing and drilling contractors
- Safety operating trigger prevents accidental starting
- Now with AirFORCE F4™ Diamond chain – optimized for use with pneumatic and hydraulic saws
- Deep plunge cuts – up 15" deep
- Perfect square corners up 14" with no overcuts
- Cut mechanical openings and irregular shapes
- Durable industrial finish on die-cast aluminum body stands up to harsh environments
- Built-in Wallwalker provides leverage advantage to make cutting easier
- Modular design for easy service
- Reliable and easy to maintain – No belts, carburetors or fuel lines to maintain
- Stretch Reduction System (SRS) maximizes chain life and reduces need for adjustments
- No gas or engine fumes to deal with
- Low cost of operation – Pays for itself every time you use it with faster cutting and completion of most jobs in a fraction of the time other saws would take
RENTAL COST DOES NOT INCLUDE CHAIN
For More CS UNITEC Products, Click Here!
THE RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE ADVANTAGERENTAL TOOLS ONLINE is the preferred (and often only!) source for professional-grade hydraulic chain saws like this CS Unitec 11hp 15" Hydraulic Concrete Cutting Chain Saw from CS Unitec, providing a broad range of specialized industrial equipment for rent for heavy-duty projects all over the world. We're proud to be the industrial equipment & tool rental company professionals rely on to provide the quality brand name tools you need to successfully complete your project - on budget and on time.
- Additional Information
SKU 101195 Weight 40 Country of Manufacture United States Mfr. Model Number CS 566110-2 Link to User Manual x Link to Schematics x Link To Catalog http://www.csunitec.com/concrete-saws/pneumatic.html#hydraulic Technical Specifications No Free Shipping No
What are the hydraulic requirements for this saw? The rate does not include a chain, how much more is that?
Question by: Andy on May 20, 2018 5:32:00 PM
motor specifications are 8gpm at 2500 psi. The chain is $554.20. Please refer to the following link for the chain. https://www.rentaltoolsonline.com/airforce-diamond-chain-general-purpose-15-29-segments-15-depth-of-cut-p-103291.htm
Answer by: Nick Boyt (Admin) on May 21, 2018 8:59:00 AM