Rental Tools Online is an authorized repair facility for NEMO tools.
If your NEMO tool is still under warranty and needs repair, please follow the follwing instructions:
● Tools purchased within 1 year may be covered under the manufacturer warranty. To submit your Nemo warranty claim, use the warranty link below to complete and submit your claim for review. Nemo will evaluate your claim and resond directly to you.
Link: Nemo Warranty Claim Form
● If approved, Nemo will also inform us, and we will provide you with a Repair Merchandise Authorization (RMA) via email.
● If it is determined that your tool is still under warranty, all shipping and repair costs will be covered.
● Expedited shipping requests will be at the customer’s expense.
For all NEMO non-warranty repairs, or repairs of any other tool, you must first obtain a Repair Merchandise Authorization (RMA). This can only be obtained via email. RMA's are not given over the phone. When shipping the item, the RMA number must be written clearly on the box or shipping label. WIthout this, the item will be refused.
The email to firstname.lastname@example.org must contain the following information:
Date of Purchase:
From what Company did you buy the tool?
Is the address to return the tool to you the same as above: Yes / No
NEMO TOOL INFORMATION
Does the battery fully charge:
Has it been tested with other working batteries:
What diving depth was the tool brought too:
Was the tool pressurized prior to entering water? If so, what was it pressurized to?
After pressurizing, was there any indication of bubbles / air escaping from the tool? If so, please specify where on the tool it was noticed:
What happens when you run the tool after connecting the battery:
The motor works: Yes / No
The LED lights work: Yes / No
Is there a constant sound of some sort? If yes, please describe:
In what application was the Nemo tool used:
A brief Description of the problem.
If possible, please Include with your response:
A video or pictures of the tool that show the issue with the tool.
A picture of the serial number.
A copy of your Original Invoice showing when the tool was first purchased.
● All non-warranty repairs are subject to a $95.00 diagnostic fee.
● After your devices have been inspected, we will email you a quote with repair details and costs which will require your authorization before repairs begin.
● All shipping costs are at the customer’s expense.
Terms & Conditions
● Tools received without an RMA will be refused.
● Repairs begin in the order they are received.
● When repairs are complete, you will be sent a final invoice. Your tool will not be returned until payment has been processed.
● Repairs not claimed/paid for after 6 months will be considered abandoned and will become property of RTO.
● Please ship your tools as well as any necessary accessories.
● Your system should be shipped in the original case to prevent damage.
● If the original case is not available, we recommend using shipping foam or bubble wrap to protect the tool.
● Ship using a traceable carrier, i.e. FedEx, UPS, DHL or USPS Certified Mail, and keep tracking info for your records.
● Any damage(s) incurred during shipping due to insufficient packaging will be at the customer’s expense.
Ship your equipment to:
NATIONAL TOOL LEASING
38127 WILLOUGHBY PARKWAY, UNIT F
WILLOUGHBY, OH 44094
Remember to write the RMA clearly on the box or label.