Chicago Pneumatic construction tools are known for their pioneering design, high-impact technology and durability.
CHOOSE THE OPTION THAT FITS YOUR NEEDS
CP Pneumatic breakers are available in different models and sizes in order to suit a variety of applications. There is a choice of several different shanks to cater to needs in different markets. You can also choose from standard breakers, standard breakers with a muffler for noise reduction (S models) and vibration-reduced breakers with state-of-the-art vibration dampening (SVR models). All S and SVR models comply with the European Union Noise Directive 92000⁄14/ED) and are CE-marked.
- TEASING THROTTLE - Makes starting a cut easy, even under difficult conditions
- MORE COMFORTABLE HANDLES - Operator comfort and tool control are enhanced
- INTERNAL OILER - The easy-to-fill oiler keeps your tool in shape
- BUILT IN AIR INLET SWIVEL - Swiveling action also under pressure - that is when you actually need it. Swivels accept both US and International standard claw couplings with 3⁄4" thread. Claw coupling is NOT shipped with breaker
- OPERATOR FRIENDLY DESIGN - Breakers are designed with smooth, curved lines instead of sharp edges wherever possible, making them more comfortable to work with
- ADVANCED VIBRATION REDUCTION SYSTEM - Operator comfort is increased, so is productivity. Negative effects of vibrations are reduced (SVR models)
- TUNED VALVE SYSTEM - Gets more power out of your breaker and increases productivity
- BETTER VISIBILTY - The streamlined, flatter profile of the breaker gives the operator a better view of the work area, and also makes it easier for the operator to lift and re-position the tool.
- NEW DURABLE POLYURETANE FRONT HEAD SPRINGS - Extend the service life of the springs and front head bolts, reducing costs
- SEPARATE SHANK BUSHING - The shank bushing is replaceable, if the need should ever arise
** FREE GROUND SHIPPING WITHIN CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
- Additional Information
SKU 142410 Weight 86 Country of Manufacture Mfr. Model Number CP 1290 Link to User Manual No Link to Schematics No Link To Catalog No Technical Specifications No Free Shipping Yes
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!Trustpilot