BUY THIS Stanley HP8BD Portable Hydraulic Power Unit - 5 or 8 gpm Output Capacity TODAY FROM RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE.This 18 horsepower hydraulic power unit from Stanley(model: HP8BD) is available at one of the best prices anywhere on the internet or in-store!
THE RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE ADVANTAGE
RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE is the preferred (and often only!) source for professional-grade hydraulic power units like this Stanley HP8BD Portable Hydraulic Power Unit from Stanley, providing a broad range of specialized industrial equipment for rent for heavy-duty projects all over the world. We're proud to be the industrial equipment & tool rental company professionals rely on to provide the quality brand name tools you need to successfully complete your project - on budget and on time.
- All electric control system with rotary switches
- All components are assembled for easy routine servicing
- Upper frame can be removed for more serious servicing
- Quartz hour meter in the control panel records engine run time
- The hydraulic pump is mounted directly to the engine eliminating any misalignment and ensuring long life of the drive coupling
- In-tank hydraulic filter continuously cleans the hydraulic fluid and assures that refill fluid passes through the filter for a clean refill
- 35-Ah sealed, non-spillable, no-maintenance battery is located inside a covered compartment
- Pressure lubrication system with a pressure sensing switch that will shut down the engine if engine oil level is too low
- Some models are available with 110 VAC, 60 Hz electric power provided by a Briggs and Stratton PowerLink inverter system
- System will deliver 1000 Watts, continuous and 1500 Watts intermittent power through GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) receptacles
- Additional Information
SKU 101509 Weight 300 Country of Manufacture Mfr. Model Number HP8BD Link to User Manual x Link to Schematics x Link To Catalog x Technical Specifications Engine: 18 hp Briggs Capacity: One 5 GPM/19 LPM Circuit or One 8 GPM/30 LPM Circuit Length: 36 in. (91.4 cm) Width: 23 in. (58.4 cm) Height: 29.5 in. (74.9 cm) Weight (Wet): Single Circuit Briggs 330 lbs (149.6 kg) Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.5 gallons (20.8 liters) Estimated Gas Consumption Per Hour: 1.3 gallons (4 liters) Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 3 gallons (11 liters) Relief Valve setting: 2100 psi (145 bar) Max relief setting: 2500 psi (172 bar) HTMA/EHTMA Category: Type 1 and 2 Nominal Pressure: 1500 psi (103 bar) Max Pressure: 2000 psi (138 bar) Guaranteed Sound Power Level: 101 dBA Measured Sound Power Level: 99 dBA Vibration Level: N/A Free Shipping No