BUY THIS Joint Zone CPB-33000 Closed Bottom Parachute (Lifts 33070 lbs) TODAY FROM RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE.This from Joint Zone(model: CPB-33000) is available at one of the best prices anywhere on the internet or in-store!
- All Joint Zone flotation bags are developed in accordance with IMCA D-016 standards.
- Due to the polyester fabric and its EVA/PVC copolymer coating, the material is very flexible and very easy to repair (with glue or a hairdryer with hot air).
- Joint Zone MSP bags have no sharp corners (they are rounded off and smooth), which makes these enclosed flotation bags more robust and less likely to be damaged.
- The flotation bags require little maintenance and are very easy to clean.
- Can be used in temperatures as low as -22 degrees Fahrenheit (-30 degrees Celsius).
- Extra TPU coatings can added to increase the strength up to 75% and can increase the cold temperature resistance up to -40 degrees.
Top-quality materials and manufacturing:
- NO GLUE is used in the manufacturing process. All patches and seams are RF welded (Radio Frequency welded).
- EVA/PVC copolymer coated polyester fabric - high-strength and heavy-duty.
- Fabric's tensile strength: 8,000 N/5 cm (1798 Lbs/5 cm).
- Puncture resistance: 2,150 Newtons / 483 Pounds-Force (in contrast to competitor's products, which often do not reach more than 1,750 Newtons / 393 Pounds-Force).
- Resistant to many chemicals.
- High UV-resistance.
- Very easy to repair (with glue or a hairdryer with hot air), unlike materials coated with PU or TPU.
- Highly flexible and lightweight material.
- Equipped with a ¾" stainless steel ball valve.
- Equipped with pressure relief valves.
- Additional Information
SKU 141485 Weight 238 Country of Manufacture Netherlands Mfr. Model Number CPB-33000 Link to User Manual No Link to Schematics No Link To Catalog No Technical Specifications Lift Capacity (lb/kg) 33070 / 15000 Diameter (in/cm) 115 / 291 Total Height (in/cm) 207 / 527 Body Height (in/cm) 156 / 395 Weight (lb/kg) 238 / 108 Free Shipping No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!