RENTALS REQUIRE A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE OR A DEPOSIT OF $1100 PER BAG. THE CERTICATE OF INSURANCE MUST COVER RENTAL EQUIPMENT AND LIST NATIONAL TOOL LEASING INCORPORATED AS A PAYEE AND WILL WAIVE THE REQUIREMENT FOR A DEPOSIT. DEPOSITS ARE REFUNDABLE AS LONG AS ALL EQUIPMENT IS RETURNED IN FULL AND DO NOT REQUIRE ANY REPLACEMENTS OR REPAIRS. REPAIR AND REPLACEDMENT COSTS WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM DEPOSIT. DEPOSITS MAY NOT COVER THE FULL AMOUNT OF REPLACEMENT COSTS AND ADDITIONAL FEES MAY BE ASSESSED.
- All Joint Zone flotation bags are developed in accordance with IMCA D-016 standards.
- Due to the polyester fabric and its EVA/PVC copolymer coating, the material is very flexible and very easy to repair (with glue or a hairdryer with hot air).
- Joint Zone MSP bags have no sharp corners (they are rounded off and smooth), which makes these enclosed flotation bags more robust and less likely to be damaged.
- Joint Zone enclosed flotation bags are lightweight! Up to 50% lighter than the competition's enclosed flotation bags, while the lift capacity is at least 10% higher.
- The enclosed flotation bags require little maintenance and are very easy to clean.
- Can be used in temperatures as low as -22 degrees Fahrenheit (-30 degrees Celsius).
- Extra TPU coatings can added to increase the strength up to 75% and can increase the cold temperature resistance up to -40 degrees.
- All MSP-1200 pillow style bags and above come standard with an additional ball valve on the bottom of the bag. This additional ball valve provides an additional point to inflate or deflate the bag in the circumstances where the lift bag rotates upside down during a lift.
Top-quality materials and manufacturing:
- NO GLUE is used in the manufacturing process. All patches and seams are RF welded (Radio Frequency welded).
- EVA/PVC copolymer coated polyester fabric - high-strength and heavy-duty.
- Fabric's tensile strength: 8,000 N/5 cm (1798 Lbs/5 cm).
- Puncture resistance: 2,150 Newtons / 483 Pounds-Force (in contrast to competitor's products, which often do not reach more than 1,750 Newtons / 393 Pounds-Force).
- Resistant to many chemicals.
- High UV-resistance.
- Very easy to repair (with glue or a hairdryer with hot air), unlike materials coated with PU or TPU.
- Highly flexible and lightweight material.
- Equipped with a ¾" stainless steel ball valve.
- Equipped with pressure relief valves.
- Additional Information
SKU 141325 Weight 54 Country of Manufacture Netherlands Mfr. Model Number MSP-7200 Link to User Manual No Link to Schematics No Link To Catalog No Technical Specifications Lift Capacity (lb/kg) 7260 / 3300 Diameter (in/cm) 90 / 229 Length (in/cm) 113 / 288 Weight (lb/kg) 54 / 24.3 Attachment Points 3 Top / 1 Bottom Free Shipping Yes
can i place this between the hulls of a catamaran under the rear bridge deck. will the bag take that kind of use.
Question by: jan petrov on May 14, 2021 5:50:00 PM
Thank you for your inquiry. These bags have been used by customers for the exact application you are referencing with success, but it is not the appropriate or intended utilization of the lift bags and would not be recommended by the manufacturer.
Answer by: Hunter Stockton (Admin) on May 17, 2021 6:51:00 AM