BUY THIS AMCOM I 2810-05 One Diver Communicator with Rechargeable Battery, Outdoor AC Power Module and International Locking Power Cord TODAY FROM RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE.This One-Diver Rechargeable Battery Communicator from Amron(model: 2810-05) is available at one of the best prices anywhere on the internet or in-store!
NEWLY DESIGNED ENHANCEMENTS:
• Outdoor Rated AC Power Module
Weather resistant, IP65 rated AC power entry module accommodates country specific AC power cords.
• Country Specific V-Lock AC Power Cord
At time of order, simply choose the IP54 rated Locking AC power cord you need.
- Built-in internal charger with medical grade power supply
- Integrated intelligent battery charging circuitry allowing unit to be left on charge indefinitely without damage to the batteries or communicator
- Communicator can be charged while in operation
- Supplied standard with internal 12V rechargeable battery
- Improved battery life - 85 hours
- Can operate with either AC Power Operating Range: 90-264 VAC, 50-60 Hz or 12 VDC
- Abundant audio power to support two divers
- All controls and connections located on front panel
- Independent diver and tender controls
- Operates in 2 or 4-wire modes
- MP3 Player Input allows for an external audio signal for diver entertainment
- Record Jack for recording dive operation audio
- External 12 VDC power connection
INCLUDED WITH COMMUNICATOR:
AMCOM™ I Communicator with Rechargeable Battery - P/N: 2810-05 Includes:
- (1) Amron 2890-05 12 VDC Sealed Lead Acid Gel-Cell Rechargeable Battery with Slide terminals
- (1) Amron 2810-05-UM One Diver Portable Communicator User Manual
- Amron 2401-28 Deluxe Headset with Boom Mic
- Amron 2401SM-28 Deluxe Headset Single Muff with Dual Banana Plugs
- Amron 2460-28 Standard Headset with Boom Mic
- Amron 2460SM-28 Single Muff Operator Headset with Boom Mic and Dual Banana Plugs
- Amron 2405-28 Dynamic Push-to-Talk Microphone
- Amron 2405NC-28 Noise Cancelling Push-to-Talk Microphone
- Amron 2822-28 Remote Walk-and-Talk (4-wire mode)
- Amron 2821-28 Remote Walk-and-Talk (2-wire mode)
- All communicators will inherently transfer topside noise to the divers when the tender speaks directly into the communicator’s Panel Mic. To reduce topside background noise, use the 2405NC-28 Noise Cancelling Hand Held Push-to-Talk Microphone included with this model.
- For optimum communications in normal topside environments, we recommend the 2401-28 Deluxe Headset with Boom Microphone.
- For maximum noise cancellation in loud environments, we recommend the 2490-28 Noise Cancelling Deluxe Headset with and Boom Mic (Dual Ear Muffs).
- To allow the tender more freedom of movement, we recommend the 2822-28 Remote Walk-and-Talk with 25 ft. cable (4-wire mode) or the 2821-28 Remote Walk-and-Talk with 25 ft. cable (2-wire mode).
- WARNING: Use Only V-Lock type IP54 Rated power cords supplied by Amron for outdoor applications, to avoid electrical shock hazards.
- Additional Information
SKU 141148 Weight 11 Country of Manufacture Mfr. Model Number 2810-05 Link to User Manual No Link to Schematics No Link To Catalog No Technical Specifications
- Frequency Response: 300 - 4000 Hz
- DC Power Supply Voltage: 12 VDC Nominal, (9 Volts Minimum - 16 Volts Maximum)
- AC Power Supply Range: 90-264 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Entertainment Input Impedance: >47 kOhms
- Nominal Power Supply Voltage: 12 VDC
- Operational Supply Voltage: 9 - 18 VDC
- Sensitivity (Input): 1.8 mVRMS
- Maximum Output Power (4 Ohm Load, 14 VDC): 20 Watts
- Battery Life: 85 Hours
- Panel: Powder Coated Stainless Steel
- Enclosure: High Impact Resistant Plastic
- Size Length: 10.62 in. (26.98 cm)
- Width: 9.68 in. (24.59 cm)
- Height: 6.87 in. (17.45 cm)
- Weight: 11.45 Lbs. (5.20 kg)
Free Shipping No