BUY THIS AMCOM IV 2840A-15 Four-Diver Portable Communicator with MS Connectors, Outdoor AC Power Module and Intl. Locking Power Cord TODAY FROM RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE.This Deluxe Battery Operated Portable Communicator from Amron(model: 2840A-15) is available at one of the best prices anywhere on the internet or in-store!
NEWLY DESIGNED ENHANCEMENTS:
• High Audio Fidelity
Ultra-low noise circuit combined with noise suppression circuitry produces crystal clear speech. Automatic gain adjustment will guard audio signal from distortion, enhance speaker protection and audio quality. Increases band width 47%.
• Extended Battery Operation Time
Audio amplifier card deploys the state-of-the-art Class-D digital audio power amplifier. Has very low power dissipation, produces less heat, and extends battery life up to 32%.
• Flexible Gain Settings
The audio amplifier card has adjustable gain settings to accommodate different communication applications and environments.
• Ultra-Low Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
EMI is achieved through spread-spectrum and de-phase control techniques providing for optimum integration with diving systems.
• Outdoor Rated AC Power Module
Weather resistant, IP65 rated AC power entry module accommodates country specific AC power cords.
• Country Specific V-Lock AC Power Cord
At time of order, simply choose the IP54 rated Locking AC power cord you need.
- Diver umbilical connections on the front panel are 5-pin MS (Military Standard) connections.
- Separate channels and volume controls for each diver and tender to accommodate individual earphone and microphone adjustments, equipment variations and individual comfort levels.
- Ability to use both dynamic and pre-amplified diver microphones with a unique circuit that detects microphone type and automatically adjusts volume levels.
- Weatherproof push-to-talk microphone for better voice intelligibility topside. For optimum clarity, see Tech Note (below) for other recommended equipment.
- Internal charger allows for simultaneous charging and operation of the unit while protecting the rechargeable battery from being over-charged. Automatically supplies power to the audio amplifier when AC power is disconnected to allow for continued operation.
INCLUDED WITH COMMUNICATOR:
AMCOM™ IV 2840A-15 Four-Diver Portable Communicator with MS Connections includes:
- (1) Amron 2405-28 Hand-Held Push-to-Talk Microphone
- (1) Amron 2890-05 12 VDC Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid Gel-Cell Battery
- (1) Amron 284XA-UM Four-Diver Portable Communicator User Manual
- Amron 2460SM-28 Single Muff Operator Headset with Boom Mic and Dual Banana Plugs
- Amron 2401-28 Deluxe Headset with Boom Mic
- Amron 2460-28 Standard Headset with Boom Mic
- Amron 2822-28 Remote Walk-and-Talk (4-wire mode)
All communicators will inherently transfer topside noise to the divers when the tender speaks directly into the communicator’s panel speaker. To eliminate background noise at the surface, use the 2405-28 Push-to-Talk Microphone, included with this model. For optimum communications, we recommend purchasing the 2401-28 Deluxe Headset with Boom Mic, topside. For tender maneuverability, use the 2401-28 Deluxe Headset with Boom Mic along with the 2822-28 Remote Walk-and-Talk.
- Additional Information
SKU 141168 Weight 18 Country of Manufacture Mfr. Model Number 2840A-15 Link to User Manual No Link to Schematics No Link To Catalog No Technical Specifications
- Input Impedance (Each Input): 250 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 300 - 10000 Hz
- Common Mode Rejection: 40 dB Minimum
- Current Drain Maximum Full Volume: 3 Amps
- Minimum Quiescent: 0.190 Amps
- Output Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Power Supply Voltage: 12 VDC Nominal (9 Volts Minimum - 16 Volts Maximum)
- AC Power Operating Range: 90-264 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Sensitivity (Input): 0.5 mV
- Output Power (RMS @ 4 Ohm Load, 12 VDC): 10 Watts Audio
- Dimensions: 10 in. H x 9 in. W x 14.5 in. L (25.4 cm x 22.9 cm x 36.8 cm)
- Battery Life: 29 hours
- Weight (approx.): 18.9 lbs (8.57 kg)
Free Shipping No