BUY THIS Superior Signal 10-L Manhole Air/Smoke Blower TODAY FROM RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE.This cost effective gasoline powered smoke blower from Superior Signal(model: 10-L) is available at one of the best prices anywhere on the internet or in-store!
The Superior® 10-L Air/Smoke Blower is engineered for efficient and economical smoke testing of sewer lines to detect sources of inflow and leaks. Also for fast ventilation of sewerage collection systems and closed areas.
Engineered to optimize DRY smoke output!
- Superior® Smoke Fluid is a proprietary blend, specially formulated for optimum performance in Sewer Testing.
- Superior® Stainless steel, precision machined orifice minimizes the chances of “overloading” the smoke heating chamber.
- Superior® Smoke heating chamber is much larger than standard muffler type smokers, thus extending the time available for fluid to convert to smoke. The heating chamber is insulated and baffled to retain heat and maximize smoke production.
- Precision valve provides maximum control.
- Field adjustable cfm/static pressure option.
- Meets recommendations of WEF, EPA, and NASSCO.
All Blowers are single unit sturdy metal construction with carrying handles and 27 1/2 in. custom fiberglass base.
- Power: Briggs & Stratton 3.5 hp Gasoline
- Carrying Weight: 65 lbs
- Standard Capacity: 1800 CFM @ 1.7 static pressure*
*Also available as 4200 CFM @ 3.0 static pressure, or 4000 CFM @ 4.0 static pressure.
- Additional Information
SKU 140789 Weight 65 Country of Manufacture United States Mfr. Model Number 10-L Link to User Manual No Link to Schematics No Link To Catalog No Technical Specifications No Free Shipping No
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!