BUY THIS Superior Signal 15-L High Output Manhole Air/Smoke Blower TODAY FROM RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE.This cost effective gasoline powered smoke blower from Superior Signal(model: 15-L) is available at one of the best prices anywhere on the internet or in-store!
The Superior® 15-L "High Output" Fluid Smoke System is safe, inexpensive and easy to use. Superior® Smoke Fluid is a proprietary blend, specially formulated for optimum performance in Sewer Testing. The Superior® 15-L "High Output" Smoke Blower is engineered to maximize dry smoke output, eliminating the wet smoke and mess typical of other liquid smoke systems. The Superior® 15-L Smoke Fluid System uses micro-control flow valves, custom-machined stainless steel injector nozzles, and custom-welded double-insulated heating chambers to generate the maximum volume of dry smoke. This new "High Output" Model Smoke Blower blasts 4,000 CFM of smoke at 4.0 static pressure – more than double the normal output – to push smoke through larger systems requiring greater volume and pressure.
Engineered to optimize DRY smoke output!
- Superior® Smoke Fluid is a proprietary blend, specially formulated for optimum performance in Sewer Testing.
- Superior® Stainless steel, precision machined orifice minimizes the chances of “overloading” the smoke heating chamber.
- Superior® Smoke heating chamber is much larger than standard muffler type smokers, thus extending the time available for fluid to convert to smoke. The heating chamber is insulated and baffled to retain heat and maximize smoke production.
- Precision valve provides maximum control.
- Field adjustable cfm/static pressure option.
- Meets recommendations of WEF, EPA, and NASSCO.
All Blowers are single unit sturdy metal construction with carrying handles and 27 1/2 in. custom fiberglass base.
- Power: Briggs & Stratton 3.5 hp Gasoline
- Carrying Weight: 75 lbs
- Standard Capacity: 4000 CFM @ 4.0 static pressure
- Additional Information
SKU 140794 Weight 65 Country of Manufacture United States Mfr. Model Number 15-L Link to User Manual No Link to Schematics No Link To Catalog No Technical Specifications No Free Shipping No
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!