BUY THIS Tehma SP400 Concrete and Rock Splitter TODAY FROM RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE.This powerful hydraulic concrete and rock splitter from Tehma (model: SP400) is available at one of the best prices anywhere on the internet or in-store!
The Tehma SP400 Handheld hydraulic concrete rock splitter is a portable tool developed for cutting rocks and controlled demolitions inside buildings. Its low weight, combined with its extreme power and friendly use, make this manual hydraulic wedge ideal for two uses:
- as rock splitter, for crushing large stones encountered along an excavation or during tunneling.
- as concrete burster, for demolish large-thickness structures, as pillars or foundations, quickly and accurately, without generating vibrations and by limiting noise and dust.
The absence of these factors allows to work where they are not allowed, such as condominiums, offices, schools, hospitals, interior demolitions in general; and at the same time to preserve the physical integrity of the operator who uses the equipment, ensuring maximum safety to all those involved in the demolition. The result is an extremely versatile and functional Handheld hydraulic concrete rock splitter, an indispensable ally in all internal demolition work and optimal completion of the CC300 Handheld hydraulic concrete crusher. Its versatility and effectiveness also makes it an indispensable ally in the rescue, where it is necessary to remove large stones or rubble caused by earthquakes and other catastrophic events (U.S.A.R. applications).
By nature, rocks and concrete have a low tensile strength, it follows that, by applying the hydraulic force to a wedge, it is possible to demolish large portions of material in a few seconds. The Tehma SP400UW Handheld hydraulic concrete rock splitter for demolition allows targeted, silent and cost–effective interventions!
Handheld hydraulic concrete rock splitter for controlled demolitions.
The Tehma SP400 portable Handheld hydraulic concrete rock splitter demolishes quickly and accurately both rocks and large-thickness concrete structures (pillars, plinths, retaining walls, foundations and slabs).
The extreme power allows to demolish without generating dangerous percussions and vibrations that are usually the cause of structural damages and discomfort to the surrounding environment.
Progressive interchangeable wedges ensure maximum demolition capacity.
- Demolition of large-thickness concrete structures (such as foundations, floor slabs, stairways, plinths, pillars, bridge decks, bridge abutments, retaining walls).
- Demolition of large rocks resulting from excavations and trenches, mines enlargements, tunneling or resulting from previous processes.
- Wherever it is important to intervene quickly and cleanly without generating dust (Hospitals, data centers, production departments of companies).
- For any demolition in respect of noise level during the whole day (Condos, offices, schools).
- Demolitions of structures particularly vulnerable to vibrations and percussions (historical buildings, luxury apartments, structures that can fall down).
- Wherever for reason of space or transportability it is impossible using bigger and heavier machineries (buildings upper floors, aerial platforms, in confined spaces such as basements).
- Interventions in presence of water and underwater demolitions.
- In quarries for the production of natural stone blocks production without resorting to blasting, ensuring more safety and less material waste.
- U.S.A.R. applications (Urban Search and Rescue) where it is necessary to remove large stones or rubble caused by earthquakes, floods and explosions due to gas leaks.
- Additional Information
SKU 141276 Weight 50 Country of Manufacture Switzerland Mfr. Model Number SP400 Link to User Manual No Link to Schematics No Link To Catalog No Technical Specifications Splitting Force: 246 Tons Minimum Hole Diameter: 1.77" Minimum Hole Depth: 17.5" Tool Weight: 51.7 lbs Operating Pressure: 9000 psi Dimensions (in.): 40.8 (L) x 7.8(W) x 7.8(H) Free Shipping No