BUY THIS AMCOM II 2825A-07 Two-Diver Panel-Mount Communicator Replacement for the 8211 Series Compact Two-Diver Surface Command Units TODAY FROM RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE.This from Amron(model: 2825A-07) is available at one of the best prices anywhere on the internet or in-store!
NEWLY DESIGNED ENHANCEMENTS:
• High Audio Fidelity
Ultra-low noise circuit combined with noise suppression circuitry produces crystal clear speech. Automatic gain adjustment will guard audio signal from distortion, enhance speaker protection and audio quality. Increases band width 47%.
• Extended Battery Operation Time
Audio amplifier card deploys the state-of-the-art Class-D digital audio power amplifier. Has very low power dissipation, produces less heat, and extends battery life up to 32%.
• Flexible Gain Settings
The audio amplifier card has adjustable gain settings to accommodate different communication applications and environments.
• Ultra-Low Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
EMI is achieved through spread-spectrum and de-phase control techniques providing for optimum integration with diving systems.
• Built-in Internal Charger
The built-in internal charger allows for simultaneous charging and operation of the unit while protecting the rechargeable battery from being overcharged. Automatically supplies power to the audio amplifier when AC power is disconnected to allow for continued operation.
- Separate channels and volume controls for each diver and tender to accommodate individual earphone and microphone adjustments, equipment variations and individual comfort levels.
- Divers’ umbilicals can be set up on 4-wire mode (full duplex) or 2-wire mode (push-to-talk) or any combination of the two modes for each diver.
- Ability to use both dynamic and pre-amplified diver microphones with a unique circuit that detects microphone type and automatically adjusts volume levels.
- Weatherproof Push-to-Talk Microphone for better voice intelligibility topside. For optimum clarity, see Tech Note (below) for other recommended equipment.
- Wire harness in back of unit to mate to the speaker in the air control panel.
INCLUDED WITH COMMUNICATOR:
AMCOM II 2825A-07 Two-Diver Panel-Mount Communicator Replacement for the Amron 8211 Series Compact Two-Diver Surface Command Units includes:
- (1) Amron 2405-28 Push-to-Talk Microphone
- (1) Amron 2890-05 12-VDC Sealed Lead Acid Gel-Cell Rechargeable Battery with Slide Terminals
- Amron 2401-28 Deluxe Headset with Boom Mic
- Amron 2460-28 Standard Headset with Boom Mic
- Amron 2822-28 Remote Walk-and-Talk (4-wire mode)
- Amron 2821-28 Remote Walk-and-Talk (2-wire mode)
The 2825A-07 is not a standalone communicator. It was designed to be installed into the Amron 8211 Series Compact Two-Diver Surface Command Units only. Please visit the AMCOM II 2825A-01 product page for our recommended standalone Two Diver Portable Communicator.
All communicators will inherently transfer topside noise to the divers when the tender speaks directly into the communicator’s panel speaker. To eliminate background noise at the surface, use the 2405-28 Push-to-Talk Microphone, included with this model. For optimum communications, purchase the 2401-28 Deluxe Headset with Boom Mic, topside. For tender maneuverability, use the 2401-28 Deluxe Headset with Boom Mic along with the 2822-28 Remote Walk-and-Talk (4-wire mode) or the 2821-28 Remote Walk-and-Talk (2-wire mode). For wireless tender communications, special order the 2825A-06 Two Diver Panel-Mount Communicator with built-in Wireless Tender option.
- Additional Information
SKU 141542 Weight 13 Country of Manufacture Mfr. Model Number 2825A-07 Link to User Manual No Link to Schematics No Link To Catalog No Technical Specifications
- Input Impedance (Each Input): 250 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 300 - 10000 Hz
- Common Mode Rejection: 40 dB Minimum
- Current Drain Maximum Full Volume: 3 Amps
- Minimum Quiescent: 0.190 Amps
- Output Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Power Supply Voltage: 12 VDC Nominal (9 VDC Min - 16 VDC Max)
- AC Power Operating Range: 90-264 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Sensitivity (Input): 0.5 mV
- Output Power (RMS @ 4 Ohm Load, 12 VDC): 10 Watts Audio
- Back-up Rechargeable Battery: Nominal 45 Hours
- Panel: Black Powder Coat over Stainless Steel with White Silkscreen Graphics
- Dimensions: 7.75 in. H x 10.25 in. W x 7 in. D (19.7 cm x 26 cm x 17.8 cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.89 kg)
NOTE: This is not a stand alone unit
Free Shipping No