BUY THIS Multiquip ST61460 Three-Phase Electric Submersible Pump TODAY FROM RENTAL TOOLS ONLINE.This from Multiquip(model: ST61460) is available at one of the best prices anywhere on the internet or in-store!
DetailsThis submersible centrifugal pump is a heavy-duty performance minded product for moving water in multiple confined and open area applications. This very powerful, versatile, low maintenance pump is perfect for a wide range of operations supporting Contractors, Service Utilities, and Municipalities. Further, the ST61 Series incorporates a rugged stainless steel housing, oil-filled, double mechanical pump seals, dynamically balanced high chrome impeller, and molded 33’ Power Cable with strain relief. This type of pump requires a Control Box to provide safe operations and safety shutdowns such as thermal & voltage overload protection. Further, the Control Box would permit float switch(if required) connections.
- 15.0HP, 230/460V, three-phase, 60 Hz.
- Running AMPS : 43A (230V) / 21.5A (460V).
- FLOW Capacity: 674 GPM .
- HEAD: 105’.
- Pump Diameter: 14.0”
- Weight: 301 lbs.
- Passes up to .6” spherical solids.
- 6” NPT Male Discharge Port.
- Reliable double mechanical oil-filled seals.
- Easy Impeller Clean-out.
- Output shaft is heat-treated 410 Stainless Steel.
- Suction Strainer – Stainless Steel (304).
- Pumps Liquid Up To 140° F – pH 4-10.
- 33’ of molded power cord w/strain relief.
- Optional Control Box Model: CB1274 for 230V
- Optional Control Box Model: CB145663 for 460V
- Additional Information
SKU 142145 Weight 301 Country of Manufacture Mfr. Model Number ST61460 Link to User Manual No Link to Schematics No Link To Catalog No Technical Specifications IMPELLER TYPE High Chrome Steel IMPELLER DISC SIZE 6 in TOTAL HEAD 105 ft WATER CAPACITY 674 gpm MAX SOLID INTAKE .6 in POWER 15 HP PHASE THREE VOLTAGE 230/460 V STARTING AMPERAGE 460V/68 A RUNNING AMPERAGE 460V/21.5 A CABLE LENGTH 33 ft PUMP DIAMETER 14 in OVERALL HEIGHT 34 in OPERATING WEIGHT 301 lb Free Shipping No
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!