RENTALS REQUIRE A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE OR A DEPOSIT OF $850 PER BAG. THE CERTICATE OF INSURANCE MUST COVER RENTAL EQUIPMENT AND LIST NATIONAL TOOL LEASING INCORPORATED AS A PAYEE AND WILL WAIVE THE REQUIREMENT FOR A DEPOSIT. DEPOSITS ARE REFUNDABLE AS LONG AS ALL EQUIPMENT IS RETURNED IN FULL AND DO NOT REQUIRE ANY REPLACEMENTS OR REPAIRS. REPAIR AND REPLACEDMENT COSTS WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM DEPOSIT. DEPOSITS MAY NOT COVER THE FULL AMOUNT OF REPLACEMENT COSTS AND ADDITIONAL FEES MAY BE ASSESSED.
- All Joint Zone flotation bags are developed in accordance with IMCA D-016 standards.
- Due to the polyester fabric and its EVA/PVC copolymer coating, the material is very flexible and very easy to repair (with glue or a hairdryer with hot air).
- Joint Zone MSP bags have no sharp corners (they are rounded off and smooth), which makes these enclosed flotation bags more robust and less likely to be damaged.
- Joint Zone enclosed flotation bags are lightweight! Up to 50% lighter than the competition's enclosed flotation bags, while the lift capacity is at least 10% higher.
- The enclosed flotation bags require little maintenance and are very easy to clean.
- Can be used in temperatures as low as -22 degrees Fahrenheit (-30 degrees Celsius).
- Extra TPU coatings can added to increase the strength up to 75% and can increase the cold temperature resistance up to -40 degrees.
Top-quality materials and manufacturing:
- NO GLUE is used in the manufacturing process. All patches and seams are RF welded (Radio Frequency welded).
- EVA/PVC copolymer coated polyester fabric - high-strength and heavy-duty.
- Fabric's tensile strength: 8,000 N/5 cm (1798 Lbs/5 cm).
- Puncture resistance: 2,150 Newtons / 483 Pounds-Force (in contrast to competitor's products, which often do not reach more than 1,750 Newtons / 393 Pounds-Force).
- Resistant to many chemicals.
- High UV-resistance.
- Very easy to repair (with glue or a hairdryer with hot air), unlike materials coated with PU or TPU.
- Highly flexible and lightweight material.
- Equipped with a ¾" stainless steel ball valve.
- Equipped with pressure relief valves.
- Additional Information
SKU 141324-0010 Weight 42 Country of Manufacture Netherlands Mfr. Model Number MSP-4800 Link to User Manual No Link to Schematics No Link To Catalog No Technical Specifications 1/4" NPT inflation port Equipped with stainless steel quick disconnect for inflation 3/4" NPT stainless steel ball valve for deflating Pressure relief valves set to release at 2.5 psi above ambient pressure Free Shipping No
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!