Nemo Power Tools
THE WORLD'S FIRST CORDLESS UNDERWATER TOOLS!
WHAT TYPES OF JOBS CAN YOU DO WITH NEMO TOOLS?
The sky (or the sea) is the limit, but here are just a few of the jobs professionals do using Nemo drills:
- Pool and spa: Replacing main drains, installing pool liners, and working on any underwater components such as ladders and lights
- Research diving: Drilling holes in coral or rocky sea bottoms for research purposes
- Commercial diving: Any type of underwater construction requiring a tough yet lightweight tool
- Boating and yachting: Repairing and doing maintenance (such as hull cleaning) on boats and ships without the hassle and cost of dry-docking
- Aquaculture: Repairing and installing underwater aquaculture equipment
- Plumbing, sewer, and construction: Tightening or removing screws underwater or in wet conditions and working in the rain or in muddy conditions.
- Municipal workers and water services: Repairing water mains, fountains, water tanks, and more
- Oil, gas, and mining: Drilling in hazardous locations that require a self-contained and sealed piece of equipment
Does the drill work ONLY underwater?
You can use your Nemo drill above water, under the water, and in any wet conditions.
Are there any special instructions for using the drill underwater?
In order to protect your Nemo drill for the long term and increase its lifespan, air pressure should always be added to the drill, via the valve on the back, for all underwater work (as opposed to above-water wet conditions). Specific instructions are provided in the Nemo drill instruction manual.
Do any special precautions have to be taken when using the drill outside/above water?
The Nemo drill can be used on dry land like any ordinary drill/driver. Like any power tool, you should monitor the tool during use for signs of overload or overheating, and take a short break, in the event of such a situation.
Can the Nemo be used in salt water?
All Nemo drill models, with the exception of the Nemo POOL & SPA, may be used in salt water (the POOL & SPA may only be used in fresh or chlorinated water). We recommend rinsing our Nemo drill with fresh water after using it in salt water.
How long does a fully charged battery last?
Our Nemo 18V 3Ah Li-ion Battery lasts between 1-3 hours, depending on the intensity of the work and the type of job being performed with the drill. Our 6Ah Li-ion Battery lasts between 2-6 hours, with the same conditions.
My drill is rotating only one way - what's the problem?
On Nemo drills, there is an option to place the rotational direction switch in the middle. This neutral position operates only the LED light, without any rotation of the drill. To choose a rotational direction, firmly press the rotational direction switch in the desired direction.
Nemo Submersible Laser (Clearance)SHIPS: PRODUCT CODE:Trustpilot
Nemo Diving Floodlight Max Planck 6000 (Clearance)SHIPS: PRODUCT CODE:Trustpilot
Nemo AG-22V-6Li-50-V2-2 Cordless Underwater Angle Grinder (Two 6Ah Batteries)SHIPS: PRODUCT CODE:Trustpilot
Nemo LT-15KLM-100 V3 Nemo Flood LightSHIPS: PRODUCT CODE:Trustpilot
Nemo SO-HD-18-6Li-100 Special Ops Cordless Underwater Hammer Drill (Two 6Ah Batteries)SHIPS: PRODUCT CODE:Trustpilot
Nemo HC-18-10Li-50 Cordless Hull Cleaner With Brush Set (One 10Ah Battery)SHIPS: PRODUCT CODE:Trustpilot
Nemo DD-18V-6Li-50 Divers Edition Cordless Underwater Drill (Two 6Ah Batteries)SHIPS: PRODUCT CODE:Trustpilot
Nemo IW-18V-6Li-50 Cordless Underwater Impact Wrench - 1/2" Square Drive (Two 6Ah Batteries)SHIPS: PRODUCT CODE:Trustpilot
Nemo HD-18V-6Li-50 Cordless Underwater Hammer Drill (Two 6Ah Batteries)SHIPS: PRODUCT CODE:Trustpilot
Nemo ID‐18V‐6Li‐50 Cordless Underwater Impact Driver (Two 6Ah Batteries)SHIPS: PRODUCT CODE:Trustpilot